Why Hire ShadowCat, LLC?
Hiring a forestry mulching or land clearing professional can be frustrating since the project and budget concerns may become overwhelming. Throw in the chance at hiring someone who is just renting equipment and doesn't know how to achieve the results you want, and the process just becomes a nightmare and overly expensive!
Let David at ShadowCat walk you through the process from your initial thoughts on what you properties you are looking at purchasing all the way to actually clearing the land. I answer your questions free of charge with no obligation... this is what I love to do!
Some of the reasons to hire ShadowCat, LLC:
- I love doing this work! - Compared to someone just doing a job and collecting a paycheck, the results show in not only the work but also in how you and I will interact through the process.
- I show up when you expect me! - How many times have you made an appointment for getting a quote or having work done and the contractor does not show up? Are they hard to get a hold of? I show up when we have made an appointment and I respond to calls and text day and night and even weekends so I am easy to get a hold of!
- No Money Due Upfront - I do not require any payment upfront for most jobs. Only if you are doing a very large complicated job would I ask for partial payment due to the commitment involved. Do not trust companies who ask for full payment up front!
- Professionalism - After 22 years in the computer industry and 6 years running ShadowCat, you can be assured of being treating professionally and all of your thoughts and ideas treated respectfully.
- One on One partnership - We work together through entire process! No salesmen or random crew members, just you and I.
- ShadowCat is a registered business with the State of Florida - Don't hire a company that you cannot confirm exists... check Sunbiz.org to make sure they are registered with the State of Florida and are active. With a good economy, many people start doing work without being officially registered with the State of Florida.
- ShadowCat owns it's machine and attachments - Owning all of my machines means no pass through rental charges to you! If a company is not dedicated enough to own their equipment, how much skill do you think they have operating the rental equipment? Check out ShadowCat's equipment HERE
- ShadowCat is not a fly by night company - Be wary of companies that have just started. Many come out of the woodwork during good economies to take advantage of people. If they rent machines, it should be a red flag!
- ShadowCat works 7 days a week - I can work on any day that fits your schedule... and best of all, I do not charge extra for weekend work!
- ShadowCat has a spotless record with the Better Business Bureau! - ShadowCat is proud to have positive reviews and no issues!
- Free advice - We can discuss your project, best ways to reduce costs, etc. I will refer you to hauling companies or tree service companies as needed that will give you best price and service in their industries. How many companies will talk to you multiple times without payment?
- Consultation - Considering multiple properties to purchase? Let's talk about what to look for and what to avoid. How many other companies do this without charging you!
- Worry free - Your vision will be accomplished on the first job, no need to hire a follow on contractor to finish the work!
- Price Protection - Once we agree on price, it doesn't change mid way through the job! Only changes to pricing are if you change the scope of the job! Also I honor prices I give you even if six months down the line you are ready to have the work done. There is never pressure to sign up for the work right now. Take your time, think about it or if you are in the process of buying property you will know the cost to clear it prior.
- ShadowCat operates top of the line equipment - Caterpillar machine and attachments, and Fecon forestry attachment specifically made for the land clearing job!
- ShadowCat carries General Liability insurance! - Only hire companies that carry insurance. A company that cares will make sure everything is covered if an accident happens!
- Locality - I live in Volusia County currently and spent 25 years in Seminole County.
- Did I mention... I love doing the work!